A cookie is a small HTML file that records the navigation of an Internet user, i.e. which website(s) he/she visited. This allows advertising agencies to better understand the behaviour of an Internet user, with a view to sending him targeted advertising afterwards.
We record and save your IP addresses and browsing patterns. We use these cookies to get to know you better, to identify you, and especially to analyse your behaviour.
When browsing our website, several cookies may be installed:
– Session: which are set when you visit our website, and disappear when you close your browser or turn off your computer.
– Persistent: unlike session cookies, these remain installed after you close your browser or switch off your computer. They are activated when you revisit the web page that created the cookie for you.
-Personal: We do not use this type of cookie, as personal data or the identity of the user is not recorded.
-Third party: Third party cookies are set and supported by our staff to study your behaviour and analyse your sessions on our website. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with the best possible browsing experience.
Example of third party cookies: Google Analytics: Web analysis service developed by Google Inc.
The user can find more information about this at https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
If you wish, you can disable cookies in your browser in the following way:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: Tools Menu> Internet Options> >Privacy>Settings> Move the slider up to block all cookies
– Google Chrome: Tools Menu> More Settings> Click on Advanced Settings> Privacy & Security> Cookies
– Firefox: Tools Menu> Options> Privacy & Security> History> choose Use custom settings for history> Accept cookies (click never)
– Safari: Safari > Menu bar> Preferences> Privacy> Delete cookies> (select option) Always / Never / Third party> Confirm deletion
– Opera: Browser > Menu > Settings> Advanced > Cookies