LOVVIS uses its own and third party cookies on this website https://lovvisad.com (the “Website”).
In order to be transparent and comply with current legislation on personal data protection (RGPD and LOPDGDD) and services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), we provide the user with this Cookies Policy, where you will find all the details about the use we make of cookies on our Website.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer or device when accessing a website in order to allow the storage and retrieval of information about browsing habits of the user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize a user.
To give some examples, from a technical point of view, cookies allow web pages to work more agile and tailored to your preferences, LOVVIS may use them, for example, to save your session data, recognize you as a user, obtain information about your browsing habits or behavior on the Website, or even show personalized advertising based on those. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
Similarly, cookies also allow us to establish levels of protection and security in order to make cyber-attacks against the Website or against our users more difficult.
The user can manage their consent in relation to the Cookies used by LOVVIS at the beginning of each session.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON WEBSITES
Exempt cookies: These are cookies about which it is not legally necessary to inform or obtain consent for their use. These are cookies that enable communication between the user’s computer and the network, as well as those that strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user, such as:
– User input cookies.
– User authentication or identification cookies (only session cookies).
– User security cookies.
– Media player session cookies.
– Session cookies for load balancing.
– User interface customisation cookies.
– Plug-in cookies for social content sharing.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, cookies can be:
– First-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s computer, device or terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service managed by the user is provided. Cookies installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website but where the information collected through cookies is managed by a third party are not considered own cookies.
– Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s computer, device or terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
For example, in our case, third-party cookies are considered to be those that have not been developed by or for LOVVIS (owner of the domain of the website https://lovvisad.com and provider of the information services offered through it), such as, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content add-ons such as Google Analytics or Facebook.
Depending on the length of time that cookies remain activated on the terminal equipment, they are classified as follows:
– Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion. They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content of the website and facilitate its usability.
– Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data remain stored in the equipment, device or terminal, and which can be accessed and processed by the party responsible for the cookie, for a certain period of time that can range from minutes to several years. They are stored on the hard disk and the website detects them each time the user makes a new visit. A persistent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are generally used to facilitate, for example, registration services.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we will find:
Cookies used by this website and their purpose.
– Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access; applying for registration or participation in an event; using security elements during browsing; storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound; or sharing content through social networks, identifying when a human or an automated application is browsing, etc.
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website, for example, those that are used for correct browsing or to ensure that the content of the website loads efficiently.
– Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
These cookies allow the website to be configured so that it is displayed in a certain way according to the user’s preferences, such as the language or the design of the contents.
– Analytical cookies: These allow the party responsible for the cookies to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites on which they are installed in order to, for example, measure the activity of the websites (information on the type of browsing being carried out, the sections most used, services consulted, time of use, language, etc.), and to draw up browsing profiles of the users of these sites in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
This type of cookie is used to monitor traffic on this website for statistical purposes and in a totally anonymous way in order to improve the way in which I can provide the information offered.
– Advertising cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform and that store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed on the basis of which advertising can be shown to them. In short, they allow segmented advertising to be shown based on the user’s browsing habits, their country of origin, language, etc.
For this purpose, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google and here the use of Google Analytics cookies on websites.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on behalf of LOVVIS for the purpose of analysing your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
The data obtained through this type of cookies will remain stored in the user’s terminal and may be processed with each access to the website until the cookies expire or the user deletes them.
The information collected through analytical cookies does not allow the activity of a specific user within the website to be measured, but refers exclusively to website traffic, the data being processed anonymously, and allows activity metrics and statistics such as number of users, number of visits to the website and/or the private area, date and time of access, and others of a similar nature.
By clicking on the buttons of our social networks, it is possible that some pages of this website install third-party cookies to users, even if they do not have profiles or accounts on the various platforms, generally being session cookies that expire at the end of the session. It is not materially effective to audit them, as the companies managing these networks vary the cookies that are often installed. For this purpose, we provide you with the privacy and cookie policies of these platforms:
Facebook cookies (More information>) are used to count the number of views of videos embedded on the website (analytics) and to store content for the dissemination of videos, to run them remotely and to obtain data on the delay of the connection to the server. Your cookies are also used for security functions to identify abuse of your servers. More information.
o Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our services, analyzing user navigation on our website in order to improve the browsing experience and the services we offer.
o Cookies from social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies, for example so that the user can “click” on “Share” buttons, “like” information, personalise the share buttons, etc.
The user can consult the own and third party cookies that we use below:
COOKIE NAME PURPOSE PURPOSE TYPE
Cookie acceptance function.
_fbp Facebook cookie used to collect statistics on visits to the Site and performance of advertising campaigns.
Google Analytics cookie that collects statistics on visits to the site. It is used to maintain session status.
Google Analytics cookie that collects statistics on visits to the site. It is used to distinguish users.
If you have any discrepancies or believe that a cookie is not present in the above list, please let us know by emailing email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. The purpose of this list of cookies is to help you recognise cookies on your browser when you visit this website and to provide you with information on how to accept, block or disable them.
Deactivation of cookies.
In addition, if you do not want your data to be collected by Google Analytics, you can install their opt-out browser add-on. More information can be found here.
Finally, users can go to the Your Online Choices portal where, in addition to finding useful information, they can configure their preferences regarding third-party advertising cookies on a provider-by-provider basis.
LOVVIS may update and modify this Cookies Policy according to new requirements of the applicable regulations or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by both the Spanish Data Protection Agency and the Catalan Data Protection Authority.
Responsibilities and exemptions.
LOVVIS is not responsible for the content, or the accuracy or updating of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this policy may have cookies.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and it is from these sites from where you should make your right to removal or deactivation of them. LOVVIS cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect treatment of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
It may happen that some cookies used on this website are not related to an express action by LOVVIS. This is due to the fact that some pages of the website contain content from third-party websites. Because, in such cases, the content comes from another website, LOVVIS is not responsible for the control of the configuration of these cookies.
If you wish to change your cookie setting preferences, you should consult the websites of such third parties for information in accordance with the information provided above.
If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Cookies Policy” in the subject line.