1.- DATA CONTROLLER:
LOVVIS ADVERTISING, SOCIEDAD LIMITADA (hereinafter “LOVVIS”)
VAT NUMBER: B67510719
Avda. Josep Tarradellas, 38, 08029, Barcelona (Spain).
The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out in compliance with current legislation on data protection LOPDGDD 3/2018 and RGPD (EU) 679/2016, as well as in accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), and therefore the following processing information is provided.
LOVVIS prohibits the use of the services of its website and advertising tools to children under 14 years of age. The processing of a minor’s personal data will only be carried out with their prior explicit consent and only when they are over 14 years of age, as provided for by Spanish law (Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights).
3.- INCORPORATION OF THIRD PARTY DATA
LOVVIS assumes no responsibility for the data of third parties that are provided, being the sole responsibility of the User who provides them that must have the prior authorization and provide the necessary information of the parties concerned.
4.- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT THROUGH THE WEBSITE?
With regard to the data provided to us in the contact forms, request for subscription to content or similar, the User must identify themselves so that we can contact them, process their request, or request additional information on the activities, actions, initiatives and commercial proposals of LOVVIS.
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Holder will be different depending on the information capture system:
– Contact forms: The data controller only requests those personal data strictly necessary for the purpose of answering queries, among which may be: Name and email address. For example, the data controller uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments, proposals or concerns that the User may have about the information included on the Website, the services provided through the Website, the processing of personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the Website or of the contract.
– Content subscription forms: The responsible party requests the following personal data: Name and e-mail address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
5.- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of the User’s personal data will be carried out in accordance with the purposes strictly foreseen in each case. LOVVIS undertakes that the personal data requested will be strictly necessary to carry out the purposes set out below:
– Provision of services requested by users through the Website.
– To improve the services offered by this Website.
– To resolve any type of incident or question relating to the services requested through the Website, as well as to respond in a direct, agile and transparent manner to all doubts, queries or suggestions raised by the User.
– To send you information (or newsletter) related to the activities, actions, initiatives and commercial proposals of LOVVIS.
To users of the Website:
The processing of data includes sending all the information requested by the User himself, as well as all those information on the activities, actions, initiatives and commercial proposals of LOVVIS.
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purposes strictly foreseen and by means of an explicit consent.
The processing for the communication of information on activities, actions, initiatives, proposals, tutorials, events, webinars and similar in which LOVVIS participates will be carried out provided that they are preceded by an explicit consent and in accordance with Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002 LSSI-CE), in which case, personal data will be used to send advertising communications related to the activities, actions, initiatives and commercial proposals of LOVVIS, and by various means such as email, instant messaging (whatsapp or telegram), telephone, letter, SMS/MMS, or even social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, WhatsApp), and all this under the protection of the provisions of the regulations related above.
You can also consult the privacy policies of the main social networks by clicking on these links:
Please note that you may object to the processing of your personal data for commercial advertising purposes by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To job applicants:
The management of selection processes for the recruitment of employees, job interviews and assessment of applications for the job offered will be carried out provided that they are preceded by explicit consent. We will keep the CV for the time necessary to assess the application for the purpose of participating in future job offers, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing, data portability and not to be subject to automated individual decisions or profiling.
Contact via the web form, e-mail and telephone:
– Data processors of the Website:
The processing of personal data with our suppliers (Data Processors) is carried out for the purpose of the execution of the contract between LOVVIS and the service provider, which meet the technical and organisational conditions of information security. The data processing includes the sending of all information necessary for such performance, as well as all that may be of interest to the provider, and especially the services that LOVVIS requires for the proper functioning of the treatment.
To which recipients is the data obtained through the Website communicated?
LOVVIS does not disclose data to third parties, except with the prior unambiguous consent of the data subject or when there is a contractual or legal obligation.
6.- BASIS OF LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING
The communication of personal data by the user or member to LOVVIS is a necessary requirement for the provision of services offered on the Website, as well as communications of activities, actions, initiatives and commercial proposals LOVVIS, so the omission or misinformation of the information will prevent the provision of the same.
The basis of legitimacy for the processing of data of users of the Website, contacts through the form on the Website, email, telephone contact or job applicants is explicit consent. The basis of legitimacy for suppliers (processors) is the execution of the contract.
7.- USERS’ RIGHTS.
Any data subject shall have the right to know whether his or her personal data are being processed, in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016. In this case, the interested party may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability, opposition and not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com and together with a photocopy of their ID card (or identity document) and indicating the right they wish to exercise:
– Right of access: This allows the interested party to know, access and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
– Right of rectification: This allows the data subject to rectify and modify any data which proves to be inaccurate or incomplete which is the subject of processing.
– Right of erasure: Allows the data subject to have data deleted when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or prove to be inadequate or excessive.
– Right to object: Allows the data subject to object to the processing of his or her personal data or to cease such processing.
– Restriction of processing: This allows you to restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only retain data that is necessary for the exercise or defence of claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural person or for reasons of substantial public interest of the EU or a member state.
– Data portability: Allows the data subject to be provided with the data undergoing processing in a structured format.
– No automated decision-making and profiling: The data subject may exercise his or her right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making and profiling, without prejudice to the acceptance of cookies at each log-in, in which case he or she may revoke such consent at any time by exercising the right.
Without prejudice to the exercise of your rights before the data controller, you may also file a complaint before a supervisory authority, such as the la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD) at C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001-Madrid, and telephone 912663517, or before the Autoridad Catalana de Protección de Datos (ACPD), , at calle Rosselló 214, Esc. A, 1.º 1.ª, 08008 Barcelona, and telephone 935527800.
8.- DATA RETENTION PERIOD.
Personal data will be kept until they are necessary for the purpose of processing and thereafter will be kept duly blocked for as long as they are necessary or you do not exercise your right to oppose or limit the processing. Subsequently, your personal data will be deleted, unless it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that enables or provides for its conservation, such as those included in art. 17.3 RGPD.
9.- ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to LOVVIS are accurate, truthful and up to date. The User must inform LOVVIS of any changes to them. The User is responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, otherwise, LOVVIS reserves the right to exclude the provision of services registered or requested by the User who has provided false, inaccurate or outdated.
10.- SECURITY MEASURES
The personal data you provide will be treated at all times in strict confidence.
LOVVIS has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and maintains all levels of protection necessary to ensure security in the processing of personal data of users and to prevent alteration, loss, theft, unauthorized access or treatment, given the state of technology and the nature of the data stored.
Date of last update: 14 October 2022.